22/11/2010

Update...



Time for an update... Enzo Ponzio's 'Reworks' drops on the 25th on Pizzico including the Discodromo remix of 'Italian Boy' and my reworking of 'My 80's Funk'! I've been a huge fan of the label for some time now, and its a real pleasure to be able to get involved with them, not to mention return the favour to Enzo (if you haven't already, check out his awesome drum-machine heavy remix of 'Skycaptain' off the 'Ochre EP'). I'm currently working on some original tracks for the label too so watch this space...

Enzo Ponzio's 'Reworks' drops November 25th, when you can buy it here

For those of you in London this weekend, I'll be playing at Dalston's The Nest on Friday night, warming things up for none other than In Flagranti (Codek / Mindless Boogie)... I have yet to see them play so I'm really looking forward to it. Then on Saturday night I'm at Bad Dimension at The Horatia on Holloway Road, sharing the bill with the incredible Brassica (Dissident / Nocturnes), which will be a real treat for the ears! And on the topic of Bad Dimension, the team behind the night have asked me to join them on New Year's Eve when they host room 3 of The Horse & Groom in Shoreditch for Lasermagnetic's NYE Spectacular featuring the legend that is Ray Mang... its gonna be a big night!

Oh, if you missed my mix + mini-interview over at The Number 20 you can check it here! A big thanks again to them for their support, be sure to check their blog for more mixes, interviews and fine selections. And on that note, I'll leave you with this.


11 comments:

  1. It is about time the government learned this and stopped making the same mistakes year after year.คิม จู-วอน

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the good story. You can follow me here.คล็อปป์ไม่ปลื้ม Or read more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the good story. You can follow me here. หงส์แดง

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article is very helpful. Come to read my article >>bloglovin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this article. It is very useful Follow my article here.www.bloglovin.com << click

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very useful to us and others. Interested in playing many different games and then playing for real money. เสือใต้บาเยิร์น Click

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article is very good, read and understand and have a lot of knowledge. Read my ข่าวฟุตบอล

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this article. It is very useful Follow my article here. click >> แมนฯยูไนเต็ด

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you encountered the COVID-19 situation lately, making it all you need to stay at home? Try this. สล็อตออนไลน์ UFABET ฟรีเครดิต Try to come and read.
    https://ufa747.com/
    http://ufabettip.net/

    ReplyDelete